During this special time many physical changes take place in the body. Pregnancy Massage is specifically adapted to the needs of pregnant women helping to ease discomfort. Safe firm soothing massage and lymphatic drainage techniques can help to reduce postural discomfort in the upper and lower back and may relieve swelling in hands and feet.
Benefits of pregnancy massage are:
- Relaxation of muscles
- Eases muscular tension in upper back, neck and shoulders, lower back
- Boosts the lymphatic and immune system
- Can sooth stress and anxiety levels
- Enhances the condition of skin
- Reduces swelling in hands, feet and ankles
- Can help digestion
Pregnancy massage can be booked any time after the first trimester, provided you have had your first scan. If you are experiencing pregnancy with complications speak to your midwife or doctor before booking.
Prices Pregnancy Massage
Reflexology is a complementary therapy that is also suitable during pregnancy.