- Relaxation of muscles
- Eases muscular tension in upper back, neck and shoulders, lower back
- Boosts the lympahtic and immune system
- Can sooth stress and anxiety levels
- Enhances the condition of skin
- Reduces swelling in hands, feet and ankles
- Can help digestion
Maternity massage can be booked any time after the first trimester, provided you have had your first scan. If you are experiencing pregnancy with complications speak to your midwife or doctor before booking.
Prices Pregnancy Massage
|Back Neck and Shoulder Massage||45 mins||£28|
|Full Body Massage||1hr 15 mins||£40|
Reflexology is a complementary therapy that is also suitable during pregnancy.